Jurassic World

Anything non Star Wars goes here. Talk about everyday events.

Jurassic World

Postby Scott » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:05 pm

So the greatest movie ever made ( :8):) is getting yet another sequel whose trailer just got a teaser:

Full trailer comes out Thursday.

Anybody a fan of the JP movies? Looking forward to JW?

I was a big fan of 2 when I was very young but have recently caved to admitting the first is the best of the 3. The 3 is laughably bad yet every time I watch 1 I end up watching both 2 and 3. Jurassic World is looking quite a bit different from the past movies which both excites and scares me. Can't wait for the full trailer.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Jurassic World

Postby Nitro » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:47 pm

I enjoyed them.. the first 2 more then the 3rd.
Nitro
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Scott » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:49 am

Nitro wrote:I enjoyed them.. the first 2 more then the 3rd.

There was so much to dislike about the third but this scene has got to be my least favourite:

I'll admit I love the Cessna 310 plane they use in the movie.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Scott » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Double posting because this happened:

Now I really don't know how to feel. The atmosphere seems great but the dialogue seems very corny.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Terrabyte20xx » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:13 pm

I'm interested to see how this goes, considering I've never heard of the director. Should hopefully be enjoyable... Even if for the wrong reasons.
Go Beyond the Impossible, Kick Reason to the Curb, that's how Team Gurren rolls!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a GIF?
(████████████████████▓▒╢▒╢▒╢▒╢▒╢()╟▒╟▒╟▒╟▒╟▒▓█████████████████████)
Terrabyte20xx
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Postby Raz Taz » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Well i liked the others. I will watch this one on DVD Some day. I thought 3 s ending was dum though. All that work to get trex there and they put it back again?
Cant figure out how to make this sig thing do what I want.
Raz Taz
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Scott » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Raz Taz wrote:Well i liked the others. I will watch this one on DVD Some day. I thought 3 s ending was dum though. All that work to get trex there and they put it back again?

That was the ending of 2. 3 was much worse.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby mikepurdy1234 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:39 pm

The Sy-Fy channel has done this plot line do death on a weekly basis. I still watch them and looking forward to sharknado 3.

These are actual names of Sy-Fy channel movies with plots that resemble "Jurassic World" monsters.
sharktopus
Piranhaconda
Dinocroc
Supergator
Megapython
Gatoroid
Dinoshark

The only thing this movie needs is to use an out of work B movie actor. I think if they signed that guy from Sharknado then you would get the connection to sy-fy channel. I for one love the idea of cross breeding dangerous predators and seeing if they escape and start eating actors with corny scripts lol.

The only thing this movie needs is a slow motion running girl with her jugs bouncing (its kind of a rule with Sy-Fy channel movies with this plot line).
mikepurdy1234
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Scott » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:42 pm

mikepurdy1234 wrote:The Sy-Fy channel has done this plot line do death on a weekly basis. I still watch them and looking forward to sharknado 3.

These are actual names of Sy-Fy channel movies with plots that resemble "Jurassic World" monsters.
sharktopus
Piranhaconda
Dinocroc
Supergator
Megapython
Gatoroid
Dinoshark

The only thing this movie needs is to use an out of work B movie actor. I think if they signed that guy from Sharknado then you would get the connection to sy-fy channel. I for one love the idea of cross breeding dangerous predators and seeing if they escape and start eating actors with corny scripts lol.

The only thing this movie needs is a slow motion running girl with her jugs bouncing (its kind of a rule with Sy-Fy channel movies with this plot line).

While true, I think this is going to be a bit more tasteful than anything Asylum has put out.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Beamon » Tue May 16, 2017 1:46 am

Raz Taz wrote:Well i liked the others. I will watch this venapro site one on DVD Some day. I thought 3 s ending was dum though. All that work to get trex there and they put it back again?

I just watched the movie and thought it was pretty good. What did you think?
Beamon
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Return to General Chit Chat