Star Wars Battlefront 3 Weekly!

By Nitro On 19 Aug, 2013 At 10:17 AM | Categorized As Featured, News | With 2 Comments

Hello my fellow Battlefrontians! Unfortunately, EA is still keeping an air tight lid on any information surrounding the new Star Wars: Battlefront, so there is not a heck of a lot of report. I actually just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce a great new video series that will be covering the new Star Wars: Battlefront.

Star Wars: Battlefront weekly is created by GamesRadar.com editors, Greg Henninger and Lorenzo Veloria. The series will release a new video each week covering all Star Wars: Battlefront news, rumours and more. We will be alternating the show with Tuggies video segment on our featured video section on the homepage.

Greg and Lorenzo are just as excited as we are for the release of the new Battlefront and are looking to get some feedback, opinions and suggestions from our community on the show, so feel free to shout out some!

Check out the show below:

P.S. for this weeks segment “Would you rather”.. I’d definitely choose the Sarlaac! Who the hell would want to sleep in a stanky Taun Taun.. I think I’d rather stab myself with my lightsaber 🙂

Hopefully there will be some new news in the near future! I’ve also created and added a new site banner in the last few weeks, feel free to let me know what you all think!

1. Lol just had a twenty kill streak on bfr2 can’t wait for 3 squirrel Rider out :$

2. Kermitjames says:

I do hope they bring down the graphics and stuff for us poorer gamers I hope I can play it on my duel core 32 bit comp without it kicking me every 15 secs.

3. yo dawhg says:

do you guys think dice can handle jedi fighting? do they have experience with melee type combat other than combat knives.

4. FAN says:

in the next game can we have a little more complex layouts to the insides of the ships. there were no hallways in bf2. it was just a cluster of everything important on the ship

5. ArcT says:

i think that courescant stuff would be dope. as in impossibly dope. it would be pretty hard to make.
    THE THING I WOULD WANT is to not be the best soldier on the field by 45 kills. and you know im not bragging. it happens to yall in the campaign.

6. patrick says:

I want to see a republic commando mode in the game where you get to go on missions as the commandos kind of like the spec ops missions from mw3.

7. battlefront 2 was epic so times that by 50 should be close to how epic battlefront 3 should be!!!!

8. Zman says:

Unlike in battlefront 1, I also want to blow ships up and respawn on frigates

9. Alpha says:

Coruscant. Destructible terrain. 32v32.

Blow down a building to push forward or flank your enemy, or blow the ground out from under their feet and drop them into the lower levels of the city.

10. hfdfgfhdgfgf says:

totally sarlacc

11. Caleb says:

Could anyone imagine what a battle on Christophsis would be like with collapsable buildings?

12. taco says:

Idiots showing first person footage of battlefront 2. No one plays in first person.

13. jumpyhat3 says:

I would rather live in a Sarlaac pit because yes Taun Tauns intestines in 2 weeks you make you puke and want to kill yourself believe me I would.So a new star wars battlefront show every WEEK wow, well have makin them vids for us really enjoyed the video shown above.

14. I would much rather spend 2 days in a Sarlaac pit than have to sleep in a smelly- Taun Taun’s intestines for a whole 2 weeks! When Han first stuck my whole frickin head in that animals body, I almost puked the crap out of myself. Lucky I hadn’t eaten anything at all that day. That was by far the worst moment of my life. I would rather get my hand cut off a thousand more times than have to relive that experience. How bad could the Sarlaac pit be? If that wimp Boba could do it, then so can I.

• Han Solo says:

Sorry kid but it was the only way you could’ve survived. You know now that I think of it you never thanked me for saving your life.

15. Hayabusa says:

Are you able to upload the video with a subtitle option? I’m deaf so I’ve got no idea what they’re saying, which bites. I’ve been waiting years to know about Battlefront 3 and it’d be nice to read what’s being said.

16. Antonio says:

It’s quite funny video, thanks. I must agree with guys, I want to see grand and total battles in the sky, at the land and in the space.